돼지불고기 (Spicy Pork Stir-Fry)
Developed by: Annie Namba
Pork & Marinade
- 300g 불고기용 돼지고기 (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon 소주
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons 고추장
- 2 tablespoons 고춧가루
- 1 tablespoon 간장
- 1 tablespoon 꿀
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 red or green spicy chili peppers, sliced
- 1 stalk green onions (for garnish)
- 10-12 lettuce leaves (for wrapping)
- In a medium bowl, marinate the pork with soju, mirin, salt & pepper for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, prepare the spicy sauce ingredients.
- Combine spicy sauce ingredients and sliced onions, then toss with marinated pork. Use your hands (use food service plastic gloves if you prefer) Cover and refrigerate for about 1-2 hours.
- Heat a large wok with olive oil and and stir fry chili pepper and garlic, until garlic is browned.
- Add marinated pork mixture and cook 10-15 minutes on medium heat.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with hot rice and lettuce leaves. Wrap pork and rice in lettuce and enjoy!