Easy Homemade Bingsu
Developed by: Annie Namba
- Flavored milk, such as strawberry, chocolate or banana milk
- Toppings, such as fresh bananas, cereal, 팥, fruit, 떡, etc.
- Using a good quality resealable bag, freeze your milk for about 3 hours. Lay it flat in the freezer if possible so that it freezes evenly.
- Take the bag out of the freezer. Use your hands, a small bowl, or something similar to crush the ice, then dump the entire contents into a bowl.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. We bought a hand of bananas the other day, and used it as topping for all flavors to see which turned out best. Actually, they were all good!
Notes & Tips
Don't leave the milk in the freezer for too long, or it will turn into a solid block. Do not attempt with low-fat or skim milk, it will freeze solid. The idea here is that the fat in the milk keeps it from freezing completely, creating a nice, soft texture without having to use an ice shaving machine.